Marina Landing Owner’s Association, Inc.
General Rules And Regulations
RULES – REVISED : APRIL 2018
- All vehicles entering property must have the proper identification – Owner Decal, Guest Pass, Visitor Pass, Employee Pass, or Vendor Pass. Decals or passes must be visible at all times while on property. This includes owner vehicles.
- Vendors must check in with Owner Services to get their Vendor Pass. When Owner Services is closed, they must check in with Security or Maintenance.
- Any vendor needing access to a unit must check in with Owner Services.
- Vendors must unload at entrance then move their vehicle from in front of entrance.
- On-property speed limit is 10 mph.
- Private carts/golf carts, Bubble Cars, skates, bicycles, roller blades, road surfers, skateboards, foot scooters, rental scooters, and motorized scooters are not allowed on property.
- To register as a guest, you must be 25 years or older. Anyone under 25 must have in-room adult supervision. (Adult must be staying in unit and available at all times.)
- Minors are not allowed to consume alcohol anywhere on property (the legal age in Florida is 21 years old.) Minors caught consuming alcohol may result in eviction.
- No climbing or leaning over balconies. Climbing on or over balcony railings will result in eviction of guests and fines for owners.
- Feeding seagulls is prohibited throughout the Resort property.
- Nudity and indecent exposure, as defined by Florida Statutes, will not be tolerated in any public or common area of the Resort property, including any areas which are exposed to public view. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Only owners or their family members may have a pet on the property. All pets must be registered in the management office. No animal, other than two (2) common household domesticated pets, shall be kept or maintained in any unit and must weigh fifteen (30) pounds or less. Any pet that creates or displays aggressive behavior or detracts from any unit resident’s enjoyment of his/her own unit, or the common areas, will be considered improperly behaved and shall be removed from the property. Unsupervised pets are not permitted on unit balconies, hallways, elevators, or indoor common areas except for transit between the individual unit and the outdoor grounds of the common areas and must be leashed or carried. Pets must use dog walk areas and owners must clean up after their pets.
- Water balloon slingshots and water balloon throwing are prohibited and will result in eviction of guests/fines for owner(s). Throwing any item, including cigars and cigarettes, from balconies and walkways is considered dangerous and will result in eviction of guest and fines for owners. Laser pointers are prohibited on Resort property.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited on Resort property.
- Do not hang towels or other articles on balcony or walkway railings.
- Walkways and stairways are fire exit lanes. No articles shall be left in these areas at any time.
- In accordance with State and local fire ordinances, the use of charcoal grills and hibachis is prohibited throughout the Resort property.
- Funneling on balconies or anywhere on property is prohibited..
- “Quiet hours” are enforced throughout the Resort between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. All owners and guest shall refrain from any activity that would disturb other residents at any time, especially, during these hours.
Pool and Hot Tub Rules:
- Pools and hot tubs are open from 6:00 AM to 12:00 midnight.
- Quiet hours will be enforced between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM
- No floats or air mattresses in any pool when pool is crowded.
- No throwing or hitting balls or any projectile in pools.
- No glass containers allowed on pool decks. No food allowed in pools or hot tubs. If owner or guest is making a mess, food must be removed from pool deck.
- No diving allowed in pool.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bicycles, skates, skateboards, or roller blades are not allowed on pool deck.
- Florida State law requires all food and beverages must be at least four feet from edges of pools and hot tubs.
- Certain garage spaces are assigned to each unit. Any vehicles parked in those spaces other than the assigned owner will be towed.
- The entrance area is for guest and owner loading and unloading only. Violators may be towed.
Pets on Property
The keeping of a dog or other pet at Marina Landing, a Condominium, is not a right of a unit owner, but is a conditional license. This conditional license is subject to termination at any time by the Board of Directors upon a finding that a dog or other pet is vicious, is annoying to other residents, or has in any way become a nuisance. The owner of a pet assumes liability for all damage to persons or property caused by the pet or resulting from its presence at Marina Landing, a Condominium. Only owners are allowed to have pets. This license is subject to the following conditions:
- A dog must be on a leash at all times when outside of the owner’s unit and must be registered with Owner Services.
- A dog must not be curbed at any place on the property of the condominium, except for such places that are from time to time designated for such purposes. Owners are expected to “scoop the poop” and place in trash.
- As a courtesy to other residents and as a safety precaution, pets are never to be left unattended in public areas.
*Pets are not allowed on pool decks, in pool or hot tubs.
*BAY COUNTY ordinance prohibits dogs on the beach.
***** ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS SHOULD BE VERIFIED WITH MANAGEMENT *****